January 11, 2011

Birthday Trip to Charlotte

This past weekend I went to Charlotte in celebration for my 21st birthday. It was a great trip and a wonderful time, eating delicious food, exploring, and of course, getting lost. I had never thought of Charlotte as much of a city to go to for a weekend to hang out and explore, but it certainly proved me wrong.

Sleepy Poet Antique Mall
A chair that I sort of fell in love with
Ryan had secretly planned a lovely dinner at Barrington's Restaurant in South Park. It was incredible!
Friday morning we went in search for breakfast. We stumbled upon the adorable Suarez Bakery and picked up some sweet  treats then stopped by Starbucks for some caffeine.
 
Afterward we went to Rebel Base Comics where Ryan did some comic book and figurine shopping.
At last, we made it to Ikea before our trip came to an end. My heart was certainly happy for the many hours we spent here! Even Ryan admitted to falling a wee bit in love with the store :) (success!)
I'm off to bed, good-night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment