January 02, 2011

2011 Goals



I have such a wonderful feeling about this year. I'm excited for all the new lessons that are waiting to be learned and new experiences to have. I'm looking forward to all of the unknown that this year has to offer. Here are a few goals of mine for the new year :) 
     
        1. Bring my GPA up .35 points by the end of the fall 2011 semester. I googled it and it has been done before (;
        2. Run 5-6 days a week A few weeks before finals began at the beginning of December I fell out of my evening run and daily cardio work-out routine. I am definitely going to stive to pick both of these back up. Exercise truly encourages a"happier me" all around, both physically and mentally, so I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
        3. Maintain a steady sleeping pattern (i.e. sleep more)
        4. Read more often (other than textbooks) I have an entire list of books to read and I am chomping at the bit to begin!
        5. Visit my family more often in Indiana, Florida, and Georgia
        6. Blog more consistently
        7. Stay positive


I've been enjoying catching up on all of my friends' 2011 goal posts as well. What are your goals for the new year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment