January 22, 2012

Return

Long time, no chat, right? Let's get things rolling.

The last few months have been a whirlwind. Spending a few weeks in Indiana (the longest consecutive time spent at home since moving to SC) with my family, was a great blessing. I had the opportunity to grow closer with those who I typically only get a few days out of the year to spend time with. The first week of January was spent in California with my best friend, John-Paul. It was the most wonderful trip and I can't wait to write about each day and share a few photos here!

Alas, winter break has come to an end and a new semester has just begun. Sometimes I find myself more focused on (and/or overwhelmed by) my "Grad School Prep List" than enjoying this season that I am currently in. A season to learn and love more, enjoy, and appreciate all of the people and opportunities I am blessed with.

Today is for reading a non-textbook book, writing cards, and packing gifts for a few very dear people with upcoming birthdays (!!!!!).

I hope you're enjoying this quiet Sunday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment