August 05, 2011

A quick "hello!"

Hello from the great Midwest!


I've been visiting my family in Indiana for the past few days and it has been so nice! Especially now that summer classes are over, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted and I now have all this free time that I just don't know what to do with myself! I have quite a lengthy (and growing by the hour!) list of things I want to learn, make, do, try, go, eat, see, read, etc. within the next week or so.

I began reading Emily Giffin's book, "Something Borrowed" the night I arrived in town and so far it's pretty good! I've been looking forward to reading her books for awhile now, so I'm excited to finally have one almost finished. I also purchased my very first (or 4) dress patterns yesterday! Today my mom and I picked out the perfect fabrics for a couple of them. Tomorrow I'll get started on the sewing! I'm so excited to make my very own first-day-of-school dress!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment